This instructional video, produced by Jewish Pathways, demonstrates how to tie your own tzitzit (or tzitzis). Tzitzis are fringes or tassels worn by observant Jews on the corners of four-cornered garments, including the tallit (prayer shawl). They are considered a time-bound commandment, which means they are worn only by men. This Judiasm video will help you learn how to tie, knot and twist strings - tzitzit - to a garment.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades