This animated video, produced by Jewish Pathways, demonstrates how to affix a mezuzah to a doorpost. In Judaism, the mezuzah (or mezuza) is a parchment inscribed with religious texts that is attached in a case to the doorpost or doorframe of a Jewish house as a sign of faith.
To attach your mezuzah to your doorpost, take your kosher mezuzah scroll, place it with the letters facing up, and roll it, starting from left and rolling towards the right. On the outside of the scroll, you'll see letters that spell the name of God, Shaddai. Once your scroll is rolled up, place it inside of piece of wax paper to help protect it. Now place the scroll safely inside a decorative case and hang it from the right doorpost of your Jewish home.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades