This instructional video, produced by Jewish Pathways, demonstrates how to put on a tallit for Jewish prayers. The tallit (or tallis or tallith) is shawl used for Jewish prayer, worn while reciting morning blessings and well as in the synagogue on Sabbath and holidays.
The tallit has special twined and knotted fringes known as tzitzit attached to its four corners. According to the Judaist biblical commandment, a blue thread known as tekhelet is supposed to be woven into the tzitzit, but various other methods of knotting have evolved. Just watch this Judiasm video to see how to properly wear the tallit for morning prayers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades